OsrHSA - recombinant Human Serum Albumin
OsrHSA is a recombinant human serum albumin derived from Oryza sativa (rice grain). It is a highly purified animal-, virus-, and prion-free product developed as
an alternative to plasma-derived HSA ( pHSA ), to which it is structurally
equivalent. OsrHSA is a widely used supplement of cell culture media which
promotes cell growth and increases recombinant protein yield.
- SAVE LIVES: plant-derived means animal-, virus-, and prion-free, that eliminate all risks of viral contamination;
- SAVE TIME: greater consistency comparing with animal-derived or native product to shorten the time of verification; performs equal to or better than plasma-derived human serum albumin in promoting cell growth;
- SAVE COST: ultra low price of OsrHSA reduces downstream product cost without sacrificing the quality;
well performance of OsrHSA makes it possible to reduce the usage of FBS or other animal-derived albumins;
- Development of mammalian cell cultures;
- The additive of serum-reduced / serum-free culture media;
- Cells storage: cryopreservation;
- Formulation research and development;
- Vaccine development and manufacturing;
- Regenerative medicine research and development;
- Antibody development;
- In vitro diagnostics;
- Coating for medical devices.
For Research, Laboratory and Manufacture Use. The prodct should not be used as drugs and food additives.
Purity by SEC-HPLC:
Click the picture to enlarge it for details
human serum albumin