1. Responsible for customer maintenance, in-depth development, collection, sorting and analysis of new customer information in the region;
2. Regularly collect market trends and industry information, and cooperate with various marketing activities;
3. Visit customers on the spot from time to time.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in biotechnology, cell biology, molecular biology, biopharmaceutical or related;
2. Familiar with the market situation of the industry in Korea;
3. Possess the resources of major Korean biotechnology or pharmaceutical companies;
4. Strong ability to resist pressure, learning ability, good English;
5. Those who are based in Europe are preferred.